Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wishing I Was an Elf

For reason #23 why I wish I was an elf see the current Dungeon Crawl, Inc. comic strip (link in the right column!) Castor's closing line summarizes it well: "Damn elf mojo! How are regular guys suppose to score with you around?"

Apologies to those who are offended by the strip or the language of the quote or even the vaguely sexist implications of it, but really, the point is that chicks dig elves, I mean, "women people" not "chicks," oh, heck, humans dig elves. Is that any better?

4 comments:

Dying Dodo said...

Hey, what's not to like about an elf?

mikey said...

Elves are awesome! You could have your ears pointed you know....

Mike said...

Yeah, I *could* but honestly then I'd look like an out of shape lycanthrope...

Anonymous said...

On behalf of chicks, thanks for your consideration.