Sunday, April 01, 2007

Engagement! You're All Invited...

...to a wedding, exactly one year from today! Last week I met the most wonderful woman: she's smart, funny, liberal, spiritual. We knew within fifteen minutes that we were meant to be. Oh, she's also rich (which helps considerably) and cute (which never hurts!) The wedding will be held somewhere near Area 51. Did I mention that she's half-Native American, half-Irish, and half-Transylvanian? Pretty cool mix. Oh, and she's an honorary "queen" of some small country that used to be part of the British empire. Yep, one year from today, I'll be marrying April the First! I hope y'all can make it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful April Fools' joke. Here's hoping someday soon it will be a reality;)

LittlestPenguin said...

She wouldn't happen to have a cute brother, would she? ;)

Mike said...

Actually, MG, I'm in no rush to remarry... not that I'm opposed to being smitten head over heels for some wonderful lady, but I'm not looking.

Penguin, of course she has a cute brother... and of course he's gay (sorry!) :-)