Saturday, May 19, 2007

Random Song Quotes

"Port Royal to Tortuga, all the strumpets he would woo, a cross between Keith Richards and that skunk Pepe Le Pew" --Luke Ski, "You Don't Know Jack"

"Not much happening here, nothing ever does" --Bob Dylan, "I and I"

"When you touch me, when you hold me, when you kiss me, it's just like Novocaine, I don't feel anything" --Alice Cooper, "Novocaine"

"I just want to be a lover, not a red-eyed screaming ghoul" --Blue Oyster Cult, "Black Blade"

"Just as I am, I am stiff-necked and proud, Jesus is for losers, why do I still play to the crowd?" --Steve Taylor, "Jesus is for Losers"

"Are we figments of our gin, are we long-lost orphan kin, or the mad descendants of our writer's pen?" --Escape Key, "Girl That's Never Been"

"Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand" --Firefly theme

"No good deed goes unpunished, no act of charity goes unresented" --Wicked soundtrack, "No Good Deed"

For what it's worth, the last one is my current ringtone. And, no, there's no hidden message in here, unless you're John Nash, and then, go for it!

2 comments:

Dying Dodo said...

Can't say that I have heard of most of these songs but thanks for the quotes.

Morgan2112 said...

Ringtones... I'm using Voodoo by Godsmack myself.

Couldn't find a good B.O.C. tone.