Monday, October 08, 2007

The Night Before...

Tomorrow, at long last, is the open house for the remodeled library. One more day and all of this madness will be over. It's been... hmm, well, not exactly fun. But the place looks great! (Note to self: post pictures for the terminally curious).

On a completely different note, a conversation today brought forth the phrase "theoretical drunkenness" which I thought was a Grand Idea. I googled the phrase, and it came up with no hits! Ok, it's too cool to go to waste, so I'm going to make an otherwise empty blog just to capture the phrase. If you're truly terminal in your curiosity, check out Theoretical Drunkenness (actually, please don't).

2 comments:

Mike said...

It was "nice" (and mercifully brief). The President spoke, Dr. Lowery spoke, Nancy spoke, and then Don Green offered up a prayer. There were three presentations (a plaque, an art piece, and a couple of books).

mormongirl said...

I am so glad that your open house was a great success. I know now that is all behind you, you can relax a little bit, and enjoy the rest of the semester, even though it is quite busy. I'm sure it beats having to deal with construction.