Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Older Than Dirt, Apparently...

Yesterday while driving down to Southern Illinois for my daughter's school program, I stopped for a bite of lupper. I went into an Unspecified Fast Food workaurant and placed my order. The kid then rang it up and, without even asking, rang in the senior discount! This is the first time this has ever happened to me. And all I could think was, "Hey, I just saved 37 cents because I look old. Sweet!"

Anyway, it's funny. Mostly because I didn't think I looked that old, but what do I know? Here's hoping the rest of you don't look significantly older than you are :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's ridiculous! I know we're old, but we're not THAT old! (Although I would have taken the 37 cents....)

Heather said...

funny... you don't look old enough for a sr. discount...